Friday, March 23, 2007

Weekends

It's been a fun couple of weeks and I can't believe I survived a more than 2000 mile drive for the past couple of weekends. Let's see...
With Joanne upon (re)entering Chinatown

Live lobster! Look at Joanne's face!

Dead now but delicious!

Gei Gei and Joanne came down to San Francisco to handle some personal business and visited me by the way and they became my first official visitors here in Monterey!!!So I drove up to San Francisco to pick them up. It was pretty late at night when I got there because of bad traffic but we managed to have a nice but pricey dinner in Chinatown.

17-mile Drive in Pebble Beach... breathtaking view!

I love this restaurant... Bahama Billy's in Carmel

Then it was my turn to return to Provo last weekend to run my own errands and we (re)visited Aspen Grove and Sundance...
Just goofing around on the mountains...

I got my own lift in Sundance!

Avriel scared the crap out of me (pun intended!) when he found this and threw it on the floor!

Ok, we played a little fear factor there and obviously I was the winner!

No comments: