Sunday, March 04, 2007

I thought it was going to be an ordinary fun day of eating and shopping with friends but it turned out to be rather adventurous and eventful. Sophia, Xinyi, Xiao Tang (Little Soup) and I first took a walk along the coast to Pacific Grove's Lovers' Point (too bad I'm not with my lover) and the weather is finally back to gorgeous yesterday. There were people scuba diving and I wonder when I'll be able to do that again. I still have my gears though.

Gorgeous scene and the gorgeous...

The DLI BYU gang: Xinyi, Sophia, and yours truly

I'm not a picky eater but I'm so tired of my own "cooking" that I was excited to finally enjoy some real Chinese food in Milpitas. We went Chinese grocery shopping and loaded the trunk of my car like we were smuggling food from China! On our way home I got a flat tire on my car somewhere on highway 101. I almost panicked but called my insurance company and relieved to find out the expense can be reimbursed and Ms. Sophia happened to have AAA membership (I cancelled mine, stupid me!) that we got free roadside service! Lucky me!

After all these I ended up with a cold now. What happened to the flu shot I took?

2 comments:

Amy said...

You're in the States stocking up on Chinese food and I am in China shopping for all American products at the City Super. I think we need to switch lives! Hee hee. :-)

Raymond said...

LOL! I guess people are always after the things they think are hard to get, esp. food... :)

"...and we should be tolerant, because I am told that it is a worldwide weakness."
--Nicely from Guys and Dolls

P.S. City Super is a cool joint!