Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Starting anew...

Here comes another new year and I'm not even quite sure what exactly I have accomplished this past year. Without going into the specifics 2008 will be a significant one: with my academic, career, financial, health, relationship, and travel goals set.

And I am definitely glad that I've made it home in time for the new year. Flying Cathay is definitely the best choice as I ended up taking both seats by the window all by myself during the long 14+ hour flight. I for sure hate flying long distance getting stuck in between other passengers. The coolest thing on the flight is the interactive entertainment. I'm always an advocate and a fan of iTV and here it is that I pretty much sacrificed my sleep hours for the movies and shows I watched.
I played a few rounds of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"...
and even learned a few phrases in my ancestral language -- Indonesian. You gotta love and embrace technology these days!

And I also have to mention an awesome movie I saw before I left -- Lars and the Real Girl. The idea is crazy (both figuratively and literally) but the plot is just warm and touching and shows what true humanity means.

And for some reason this song has been stuck in my head lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

寫乜嘢呀?



jejejejejeje