Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tetris!!!

A little bit of story about this legendary game of our time. An assignment for one of my computer classes back in college was to program a well-known game using Visual Basics. A guy in our team who was a total overacheiver decided to work on Tetris and I almost fainted when I heard the idea because it sounded overwhelming for us to do so. If we were that good we could probably make lots of money just doing that! But anyways he took up like 80% of the project while my other Pakistani classmate and I did the rest. The end product did not work perfectly and I guess the other teams in class might have thought we were some freaking geeks. Not me! Anyways I saw this amazing project by the Swiss'.And I totally admire the Japanese wacky but creative sense of humor as usual...

No comments: