Monday, March 24, 2008

Warum? Porque? どうして? Why? 为什么?點解?

I am not discontent with life. I am not in a bad mood. But I just feel like I can't help asking these questions today...Why does putting together a show for the world still matter when there are lots of crap going on in the country? Why do Chinese leaders since Mao till today still like to scream into the microphone like there is no sound system at all? Why are the Tibetans angry? Why do the Taiwanese seem to be happy for their election yesterday? Why is there no real election in China? Why does Hong Kong have to wait for universal suffrage? Why am I buying 90% of stuff made in China no matter where I go in the world?Why is this company still making tons of green while being sued by many? Why am I not rich? Why do I/we feel so helpless sometimes? Well, enough questions for the day and I am going back to watch Jeopardy now to answer the questions I can handle... :)

No comments: