Monday, September 10, 2007

Shots...

Was very sick when I was little. Visited the doctor so often that doctors, nurses, hospital beds, medicine, and even needles were no strangers to me. I was so used to needles that I was not afraid of the pain and blood associated with them at all. But now I took three shots in the past three days for my physical (one for TB test, one for vaccination, and one for blood test) that I really was nervous. The last one I took today I could tell I was sweating even though I could hardly feel the pain until after it's done. Weird.

And "摩門經"? Oh my...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Being a nurse I have definately had my share of shots, but I have also given many shots to others!!!
You make me laugh!

Raymond said...

Yeah I totally forgot I do have a few nurse friends. Had I remember that I would have asked for you guys' comfort before I went in. :) My muscles are still sore...