Sunday, September 09, 2007

Who am I?

No more silly personality tests that girls like to do. A colleague of mine reintroduced me to this Myers-Brigg's 16 personality test. This one is more scientifically based that we even used it in teaching to understand our students. I am definitely an INFP. Check out my personality profile!

And I realized my world view has changed quite a bit in the past year which might be surprising to some people who know me. I think this is a good description nevertheless that I am more a postmodernist now.

You scored as Cultural Creative, Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative

94%

Postmodernist

75%

Idealist

69%

Existentialist

63%

Materialist

56%

Romanticist

50%

Modernist

44%

Fundamentalist

31%

What is Your World View?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: