Monday, February 04, 2008

You drive me crazy...

I'm in a relatively good mood now (see below for explanation) and so I got something quite funny here...

I stumbled on this Pizza Hut commercial from Hong Kong...
And then I see a connection with this one...

So hilarious!!! Ok I started my German class today. On top of learning a new European language in preparation for my dream vacation to Europe, I am more interested in learning how to be a better language teacher from a student's perspective. I highly recommend every language teacher to do so especially when they are teaching. Now I have more sympathy on my poor students in class. I didn't expect to be this nervous going back into the classroom and start learning a foreign language from scratch. It's a huge class with 40 students but quite fun nevertheless. I might start writing something in German in the near future...

Speaking of language learning I found this amazing and I am going to introduce it to my students tomorrow. Serious!
Take anything you want! Take anything you want! It's stuck in my head now! Gosh!

I have a bad case of DIARHHEA!!! :D

Alright, the reason I'm happy today is a "bad case" on my work issue has been resolved. What happened is the USCIS totally messed up with my work document that I almost lost my job last week. Very scary. I am glad my employer stepped up and get some "big dog" involved and get it fixed in a short time. The lesson learned is that I used to think paper work especially in the bureacracy context is a bad bad thing but now I realize proper record keeping and documentation is crucial and sometimes can save one's life. So now whenever I fill out a seemingly important form or any significant document I receive I immediately make a (some times several) copy/ies of it. It is exactly the copies of a certain document and letter that saved me. Whew, what a close call it was. Anyways I am happy now and I can go to bed and have a good sleep...


Hasta la vista, baby! Or auf Wiedersehen! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And so that was German. Welcome to the world of complex grammar and lots of fun... "junge"!