Thursday, April 17, 2008

This week...

I love sumptuous brunch on a weekend...
I love Mariah Carey's and BYU Vocal Point's new CDs...
I love watching news lately (world economy, olympic controversy, US presidential campaign, etc.)...
I love the freedom that I enjoy these days in choosing when, where, what, and how I watch movie and TV shows (DVDs, Comcast on demand, Netflix, Azureus, internet)...
I love being reconnected with so many long time acquaintances in the virtual world...
I love attending school and learning a new language with virtually no pressure...
I love seeing the funny and adorable wild sea otters float and sunbathe in the ocean while the mommy seal teaches the suckling baby seal how to swim and survive... (click and enlarge the image to see those cutey creatures in the sea)
I love the lovely spring/summer weather in Cali...
I love the opportunity to travel with my fam all over again this summer...
I love my new smaller but comfy office...
I love my old students and the fact that I failed to take pictures with them two days in a row due to a colleague's "magic touch" on my camera that it kept dying on me...
I love having more say in my work and teaching now and the anticipation of the new students coming in tomorrow... stay tuned...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you, of course, you love stating all of them on your blog!

How do you say that in German though?

Katherine said...

Boy, that food does look yummy!!!

Raymond said...

Frau Kamel,
Ich liebe alles hier!

Katherine,
That was the huge brunch I had with Sophia & Xinyi and I could still feel it after we took an almost 5-hour walk! And I was sick for a day right after that...