Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'm always one day "ahead" of my blog and probably will always be. It's because I always write after midnight. My schedule is so flexible and at the same time messed up these days. I don't have to go to work yet and I'm just taking my time arranging and packing things. Today I slept in for both my English class that I teach in church and our ward temple night. I almost missed the former and totally missed the latter. I'm such a sinner. However I enjoyed the dinner with friends at my apartment after they had come back from the temple. We watched the BYU football game on TV and they lost literally in the last second. It sucks but I've never had high hopes for them anyways. I'm loving my apartment that I'm in. It's nothing fancy but I LOVE the SPACE. Along with privacy it's the #1 criteria for my housing now. Too bad I won't be able to live in here for long. We'll soon see what lies ahead when I relocate for my next job.
Full fountain view from the Bellagio hotel room in Vegas. Incredible! A dream came true!

San Francisco has lots of fun street names... especially the way they translate/transliterate.


No comments: