Saturday, September 30, 2006


Moving to the Navy Postgraduate School and hopefully will be able to move in my OWN place within a week. I'm tired of the nomadic life. Pretty much settled down in my new office and started practice interviewing the graduating class. It's very interesting to get to know a bit of the army students' personal lives. It's hard to contemplate what they have to go through while putting their own lives behind. Also their ability to communicate in Chinese talking about current affairs and politics after studying Chinese for a little more than a year is just awe-inspiring.

In between work, I saw a deer family wandering on campus and I wish I had my camera with me to capture the moment. The scene highly resembles this picture though.

P.S. If any of you are reading this (my blog), you know there's a comment section under each entry, don't you? You know what I mean... :)

No comments: