Monday, October 23, 2006


Saw United 93 over the weekend. No stars. No fluff. No gimmick. Sometimes real life events are a lot more dramatic than fictitious drama.

I've been here in Monterey exactly 1 month and over 4 weeks working at the DLI. I started the day with a "bang" that I got picked on vehicle security inspection again on my way to work and I was late to class. It's the same group of students who were affected and they said "poor thing, you always get picked when we are your first class of the day." Then the call from the apartment management came that my apartment will not be ready for another 10 days. I'm so mad that I'm just gonna take my deposit back and move on to find a new place. I will buy the contract from one of the cotenants at the place I'm staying at which will save me lots of effort, headaches, money, and time.

And my log-in and computer at work are finally arriving within this week! Great!

No comments: